Designing a home can be a daunting process, which is why we set up the Newenham Design Service for our future residents.
Our personalised design service is just one of the few ways that we are making our residents the focus of our community – and helps us to give you the tools to make your dream home a reality.
We understand that many people have no idea where to start when it comes to selecting a builder, choosing a home that suits the allotment of land they have fallen in love with, designing a home to meet their budget, understanding the principles of wellbeing and sustainability, understanding developer design guidelines and approval processes. The whole process can be very overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be.
The Newenham Design Service was created to help make this process smoother by giving those that need a helping hand the right information, tools and inspiration to bring their dream home to life. The process is aimed at achieving a win-win outcome for the Newenham purchaser and the overarching project vision.
We have engaged accomplished South Australian business, Alexander Brown Architects to offer professional advice to our valued client base in the area of design. Their experience in residential home design, wellbeing and sustainability, and collaborations with South Australian builders make them highly experienced for this role.
You can use the Newenham Design Service at any point during the home and land selection process and the service is completely free. The only time you would be asked to pay for this service is if you were to actually engage them to prepare a concept design for your future home.
If any of the situations sound familiar to you we encourage you to tap in to this free design service:
- You’ve found your dream home, but aren’t sure if it will fit on a block of land in Newenham?
- You’ve found your dream home, and want to speak to someone to see how it can meet the Newenham Design Guidelines?
- You’ve fallen in love with a block of land in Newenham but have no idea where to start when it comes to design or builder selection?
- You’ve fallen in love with a block of land in Newenham, and have visions of what your dream home may look like, but don’t know whether you can build it within your budget?
- You’ve fallen in love with a block of land in Newenham and have visions of your dream home but would like some advice about how to design and build it?
- You don’t understand the Newenham Design Guidelines and would like a helping hand to work through them?
- You don’t understand what “Adelaide Hills architectural style” actually is (referred throughout Newenham’s website and marketing materials) and would like someone to help you understand the vision in more detail.
- You’ve already purchased a block of land in Newenham and need help with any of the above.
We encourage and welcome you to call us to book an appointment with our Design Manager on (08) 8210 7660 or visit our Design Manager who is on site at Newenham every Wednesday from 1 – 5pm.